This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at a Sheraton Hotels & Resorts. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! Unfortunately though, this offer is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (no Twitter hashtag yet), and is targeted. Out of the 11 accounts I checked, only 3 were targeted.
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts. All other hotel brands under the Starwood umbrella are excluded (i.e., St. Regis, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Westin, Four Points, aloft, element, ). If you are looking to save money at Westin or W hotels, there are currently separate Amex Offers for those two hotel brands: $50 Statement Credit at Westin Hotels and $80 Statement Credit at W Hotels
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Sheraton Hotels & Resort offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so make sure to read this post first to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $250+ at a US or US territory Sheraton Hotel & Resort with your synced Amex card – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by December 31, 2015!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!