This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many Amex Offers ending today and tomorrow where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring October 30, 2015
- Adobe: Spend $10+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Rocketmiles: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Blog Post
American Express Offers Expiring October 31, 2015
- Smith & Wollensky: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexSW
- Tip: Purchase a $150 gift card in-restaurant to trigger the statement credit and use over multiple visits. NOT valid in NYC locations, but you can purchase a gift card in another location to use in the NYC restaurant.
- Montblanc: Spend $1,000+, get a $150 statement credit.
- Tip: Available in-store or online.
- Exhale Mind Body Spa: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a later date.
- Delta: Spend $500+, receive a $100 statement credit. Related blog post
- Tip: You must book your flight by this date, not necessarily fly by then. I haven’t yet tested purchasing a $500 gift card, but if you’ve tried this out yourself and had some success, let me know!
- Tory Burch: Spend $350+ get a $50 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- Sam’s Club Membership: Spend $45+, get a $25 statement credit.
- Tip: This is ONLY valid for Sam’s Club Membership. Your statement will specifically state the transaction as “membership.”
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!