This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express just launched a new Amex Offers where if you spend $200+ at Newegg.com you’ll get a $25+ statement credit. For those who do not shop at Newegg there is an opportunity to purchase a gift card for another store and still get the $25 statement credit. This can result at a 12.5% savings at another store. For example, you can purchase gift cards for American Airlines, Carnival Cruise, AMC Theater, JCPenney, Hyatt, Royal Caribbean, Maggianos, Gap, Old Navy, Kohl’s, KMart, Footlocker, etc. This offer is valid through December 31, 2015. Unfortunately though I cannot find a Twitter hashtag for this, so this offer is only available to targeted accounts. Although I did see this offer bailable on everyone of my cards. Make sure to read the multiple browser trick first to enroll all your targeted cards!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Newegg offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $200 or more on a single transaction with your registered American Express credit card. If you are looking to purchase gift cards, Newegg only allows you to purchase the same gift card once every 48 hours. So if you are looking to purchase multiple $200 Carnival Cruise gift card, for example, then you’ll just need to wait a few days in between transactions.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can also check all current American Express statement credit offers here.