You can get a $10 statement credit with a $50+ purchase at all of the Quidsi online stores. This includes diapers.com, soap.com, beautybar.com, wag.com, yoyo.com, casa.com, vinemarket.com, afterschool.com, bookworm.com, and look.com. I personally think this is a GREAT promotion as there are 10 total merchants included which is catered towards almost all households! Also, this promotion is available via Twitter (#AmexDiapers), so everyone is eligible and you can register as many Amex cards as you have.Remember though, you must have an American Express credit card to take advantage!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexDiapers
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Diapers.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
Unfortunately the terms specifically state that gift card purchases are excluded. Quisdi has ran similar promotions in the past and readers have reported that purchasing gift cards have not worked, so I wouldn’t test it.
Also, if you are new to any of the above sites you can use a first time order coupon. You can use coupon code JSTE3296 to get anywhere between 20-30% off your first purchase depending on the site. This is my referral code, and all referral credits received will be donated to charities that the site works with (my settings is for them to be split amongst all the charities they work with). Remember, you can double dip with getting a percentage off and the $10 statement, but the $50 threshold is on the actual amount spent after any coupon codes are applied.
And lastly, make sure to go through an online shopping portal to maximize the points/miles/cash back earned. You’ll need to determine which one is the best for the individual site as all 10 are different. I am personally finding that TopCashBack.com is the highest payout for most of the 10 sites, but make sure to shop around to get the most out of your purchase.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!