This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many new Amex offers that popped up in my account today. With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Some of these offers are available via Twitter, while others can only be found on your AmericanExpress.com account (which means you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards). I am still searching for more Twitter hashtags for these offers and will update if I find them. These are some great offers and the ones that are available only on the AmericanExpress.com account seem to be available to most people.
- Petco: Spend $10+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/9/2015
- Warby Parker: Spend $95+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Spend $200+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 2/29/2016
- Tip: Only valid for Enterprise US locations, including Puerto Rico. Excludes Alamo and National. Also, must pay for the rental by February 29, so if renting a car for a future time can always do a pre-paid car and pay by this date.
- AdvanceAutoParts: Spend $50+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Cambria Hotels & Suites: Spend $100+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 1/18/2016
- Tip: Total bill (including room rate, tax, and incidentals) must equal $100 or more. If you have an expensive stay, split your transaction onto multiple registered Amex credit cards).
- California Pizza Kitchen: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexCPK
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- JCPenney: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexJCP
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time.
- Whole Foods Market: Spend $60+, get a $10 gift card. Expire 1/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexWFM
- Tip: Valid in-store only. Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time. This is what I did last time Whole Foods can this offer and I bought a gift card with every single registered Amex credit card.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.