This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new American Express Offer just came out where you’ll receive a $15 statement credit with a $60+ purchase Amazon.com. While this offer is not available on Twitter (so no hashtag), it was on everyone of my accounts and all the family member accounts I manage. That means this is not a targeted offer and everyone is eligible! With that being said, I can see the offer reaching the limit soon, so register NOW!
If you are eligible for this promotion and do not have a $60 purchase to make, you can always purchase a gift card, apply it to your account, and then use the credits later. This promotion ends December 31, 2015.
To take advantage of this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the Amazon.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (not everyone will see this promotion in their account unfortunately)
QUICK TIP: Before you quickly save the offer to your account, check to see if any of your other American Express cards have this offer available. If you have multiple cards available for this offer, you will want to read these instructions first. You need to either have separate accounts for your cards or open up different web browsers before saving the offer.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.
Enjoy your free Amazon purchases!