This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many new Amex Offers that appeared in my account this morning. With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. The great thing about these offers is that most of them are actually available via Twitter! That means you can easily register all your accounts and take advantage on third party American Express credit card! You can learn how to register all of your accounts on Twitter here. For the ones not available via Twitter, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Amazon.com: Spend $60+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015. Blog Post
- Tip: Purchase a $60 gift card to trigger the statement credit. You can purchase Amazon gift cards here.
- Toys R Us: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexToysRUs
- Tip: Valid in-store or online Purchase a Toys R U gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Uber: Spend $20+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexUber
- Tip: Purchase a gift card online to save in your Uber account.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexBWW
- Tip: Purchase a $25 gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Regal Entertainment Group: Spend $30+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexRegal
- Tip: Valid for purchases in-theater only (not online). Valid at participating locations under the Regal Cinemas, United Artist, and Edward Brands.
- Boxed: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexBoxed
- Tip: Your first Boxed.com order ships for free. Enter discount code 4Q2ED for $10 off on your first order.
- Cole Haan: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexColeHaan
- Tip: Available online or in-store. Purchase a $200 gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit to use at a future time or at the outlet store.
- Delivery.com: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/15/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexDelivery
- Minted.com: Spend$100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- B&G Oysters: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/13/2016.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-restaurant to use at a future time.
- TheStationeryStudio.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/13/2016
- Tip: For online purchases at TheStationeryStudio.com.
- NARSCosmetics.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 3/4/2016.
- Tip: Available online only at NARSCosmetics.com.
- Sheex.com – Bedding & Sleepwear: Spend $300+ get a $60 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2016.
- Tip: Available online at Sheex.com.
I absolutely love the Amex Offers concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.