A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $35 statement credit with a $175+ purchase at a Hampton by Hilton hotels. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! And the best thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter meaning everyone is eligible! Twitter hashtag: #AmexHampton
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Hampton Inn Hotels only. All other hotel brands under the Hilton umbrella are excluded (i.e., Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Conrad, Waldorf, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations).
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexHamptom
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Hilton Hotels offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $175+ at a US or US Territory only Hampton Inn with your synced Amex card – your total bill must be at least $175 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by December 31, 2015!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!