This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offer just appeared in my account where you receive a $20 statement credit with a $50 purchase at Jet.com. The great thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible. Not only that, you can register as many American Express credit cards that you have and take advantage multiple times! Twitter #AmexJet
- Sync every American Express credit card you have with Twitter. If you have not already done this, follow the directions outlined in this previous blog post.
- Tweet #AmexJet from EVERY twitter account. I personally use TweetDeck to simplify my life as I am able to just send off one tweet and it registers all my accounts! Just make sure you receive the confirmation tweet back from @AmexOffers.
- or, you can register from your AmericanExpress.com account, you’ll just have to use the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards.
- Make your $50+ Jet.com order by January 31, 2015.
New to Jet.com
Jet.com is an Amazon competitor where the goal is to give you discounted pricing by ordering more. They are trying to be a hybrid of Amazon and Costco essentially. You can also get 15% off your first order by using promo code 15NOW (just make sure that your final transaction is at least $50 for the statement credit to trigger).
I personally need to order swim diapers for my 2 year old for our vacation next week and am actually finding the prices on Jet.com to be significantly cheaper! $7.98 on Jet.com compared to the over priced $14.31 on Amazon – for the exact same product. And the more packages I order on Jet.com the cheaper the price becomes! Combining this with the Amex Offer ends up being a great deal!
This is a great offer to purchase products online for less! Enrollment is limited so I suggest registering now! Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. Almost all Amex cards are eligible, including authorized users! Personal and business cards are eligible, as well as Serve and Bluebird. Only corporate cards prepaid cards, and Target REDCard will not work.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can also check all current American Express statement credit offers here.