This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I typically do not write about the various hotel packages during specific holidays, but enough hotel “offers” have passed through my inbox so I figured I’d compile them all for you in case you are looking for a last minute Valentines Day (or weekend) getaway. Here is a list of all the Valentines Day Hotel Packages I am currently aware of:
- Shore Hotel, Santa Monica, California: This winter, snuggle up at the Shore Hotel in Santa Monica, Calif., with its “Get Cozy” travel package, which includes breakfast in bed for two, cookie turndown service, and a late checkout so couples can sleep in and stay cozy just a little longer. The Shore Hotel offers stunning views of the Pacific coastline, and is conveniently located along Ocean Ave. within steps of the beach, the historic Santa Monica pier, Tongva Park, and the Third Street shopping and dining district. The hotel’s modern design blends comfort and sustainability, offering guests a relaxing, yet refined coastal experience, in a boutique setting. One-night package price starts at $369.00, plus tax includes: Overnight accommodations, Breakfast in bed for two, Cookie turndown service in the evening, and Late checkout of 1:00 p.m. (checkout is typically 11 a.m.). Available from January 1 – February 28, 2016 (subject to availability and blackout dates may apply). Must reserve 72 hours in advance.
- Peaks of Otter, Bedford, VA: Visit Peaks of Otter Lodge just outside of Washington DC for a special weekend trip to enjoy the peaceful beauty of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Book your stay between now and Valentine’s day, and take advantage of the season’s specials! The Sweetheart Month Package is available throughout the month of February and includes: room accommodations; a three-course candlelit dinner with a menu crafted specially for sweethearts; and a romance-themed welcome basket including gourmet chocolate, wine with keepsake glasses, and of course — one single rose. Saturday night stay required for package, additional nights for stay available for purchase. Rates begin at $232.50/night (plus taxes). For details call (866)387-9905 or visit Peaks of Otter and use promo code VALENTINE.
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite: The Escape to Romance Package, starting at $239, features a one-night stay, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, breakfast for two and VIP turndown with Hershey Kisses and rose petals. Then, feed your love with a Valentine’s Dinner at Embers featuring upscale dishes and candle lit ambiance. Open on select dates at the request of St. Valentine, Embers is sure to pique your appetite for Romance. For details call (877) 247-9241 or visit Tenaya Lodge to book your stay!
- The Gideon Putnam in Saratoga Springs, New York: The Gideon Putnam offers affordable romantic packages, making it easier than ever to plan the ultimate getaway for two. Our beautiful, tranquil resort will make your romantic New York weekend getaways truly special. The property also boasts The Roosevelt Baths & Spa, which offers a transforming hydrotherapy spa experience with natural healing treatments. This package includes one night accommodations, dinner for two on the night of arrival, breakfast for two the following morning, a bottle of wine, Gideon Putnam wine glasses, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a couples massage. For details call (866) 890-1171 or visit The Gideon Putnam to book your stay!
- Ocean Edge, Cape Cod, MA: Treat you and your loved one to a mansion romance at Ocean Edge with Ocean Edge’s Valentine’s Day Stay package. Enjoy elegant accommodations located adjacent to The Mansion at Ocean Edge for one night, a romantic Valentine’s prix fixe dinner at Ocean Terrace as well as brunch the following morning. The five-course dinner includes menu item such as a Brewster oyster duet; mustard rubbed lamb chop; caramelized scallops; and raspberry mousse with red velvet waffle. For brunch, enjoy items such as French toast strata; roasted tomato, caramelized onion and goat cheese frittata; and lobster eggs Benedict. Open year-round, Ocean Edge Resort & Club occupies 429 pine-scented acres on a majestic bluff overlooking Cape Cod Bay in picturesque Brewster, MA.Resort amenities include the Nicklaus Design Golf Course, complimentary shuttle service to Brewster beaches, four outdoor and two indoor pools, two toddler pools, six hot tubs, bicycle rentals, fitness center, and a USPTA-certified tennis complex.
- The White Barn Inn, Kennebunkport, ME: Romance is in the air at White Barn Inn with their 3 night romance package. Guests that stay 3 nights on property between February 10th and February 17th will enjoy a special four-course Valentine’s dinner one evening, including tax and gratuity. Menu items include Local Oysters, Roast New England Quail with Foie Gras Farce, Almond Crusted Day Boat Scallops, Maine Potato Foam with Braided Oxtail and Chocolate Strawberry Crepe Souffle.The White Barn Inn is a charming country inn offering luxurious accommodations year-round and the award-winning White Barn Inn Restaurant that provides a five-star dining experience with a menu that is refreshed every week by Executive Chef, Derek Bisonnette featuring the rich and fulsome flavors of New England and coastal Maine. The White Barn Inn is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: With two different ways to celebrate, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is pulling out all the romance this Valentine’s Day. For the epicurean couple, the Love at First Bite package will tempt more than just taste buds. With a $100 dining credit towards the specially prepared aphrodisiacs menu, a red rose and Anderson candies upon arrival and a one-night stay in a deluxe guest room, this package will surprise and delight. Rates start at $199. For the adventurous couple, the Lift of Love package will get guests up and moving on the slopes! The package includes two lift tickets, ski or snowboard rentals for two, two après cocktails, Anderson candies upon arrival and a one night stay in a deluxe guest room. Rates start at $219. Both packages are valid February 1 – 29, 2016. Please call 1 (800) 558-3417 for more information. Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-winning all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva, just 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee. The property features 355 guest rooms; WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a three-chair/18-run ski and snowboard facility; and three restaurants.
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, Miami, Florida: Indulge in one of three cupid-curated spa packages for yourself, with that special someone or with a group of your closest friends. With an array of chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and luxe spa treatments, the spa at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach covers it all. The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach is an oasis of luxury and bliss, located in the epicenter of South Beach. Lying on a beautiful Miami beach this resort is located just steps from renowned shopping, dining and nightlife.
- the ART Hotel, Denver, Colorado: Couples with an eye for art or for those seeking more thoughtful Valentine’s Day can connect with one another through their love of beautiful modern art with a curated collection of vibrant, modern art at the all-new ART Hotel in Denver’s Museum District. Recently recognized as one of 2015’s Best New Hotel’s by USA Today, the ART provides one-of-a-kind luxury accommodations with its in-house art collection, perfect for perusing with your date. This February, guests can experience the 24 Hours & A Lifetime “Valentines Package” offering 24 romantic hours at the ART with a one-night stay, personalized art tour including works by Ed Ruska, Larry Bell, Sol LeWitt among over 30 pieces throughout the hotel. Additionally, couples will receive a private rooftop cabana to cuddle up with cozy blankets and enjoy hand-crafted cocktails by the fire pits that overlook downtown Denver’s sparkling cityscape. After, top off the night with a tray of luxurious bath tubs amenities hand delivered by an in-room bath butler, plus sweets and bottle of champagne for a the ultimate toast. Rates start at $357, and additional items include complimentary valet, welcome cocktails, wifi and in-room snacks and beverages.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai, Lanai City, Hawaii: With no stop lights, fast food chain stores or malls, the secluded 90,000-acre island paradise of Lanai offers a glimspe of Hawaii as it used to be, making it an ideal location for kindling fires and romance. The luxurious resort just re-opened on February 1, 2016 and is offering a series of engaging and custom-made programming for couples during the month of February, perfectly paired with a complimentary Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free experience. Lovebirds can let their senses roam with the Valentine’s Blind Tasting Menu, a personalized five-course dinner showcasing known aphrodisiacs and paired with prestigious champagne. Or, enjoy a one-of-a-kind intimate mixology class and tasting of Valentine’s Day-themed cocktails in one of the new sanctuaries at the oasis pool. Guests can also engage in a decadent sweet treat tasting of delicate chocolates and luscious wines under the stars. For those looking for adventure during their romantic escapade, the resort offers a variety of customized activities, including guided hikes and sightseeing, snorkeling excursions and more.
- Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa, San Diego, California: This Valentine’s Day, love is in the air at Rancho Valencia with much to experience together including: Private Couple’s Yoga class, Sweethearts Tennis Tutorial, ‘Yours + Mine’ Valentine‘s Day Dinner at Veladora with live music and prix fixe menu, and the ‘Yours + Mine’ package to experience the weekend. The package includes: accommodations for two, sparkling wine for two, $150 dining credit or Rancho Valencia’s signature Yours + Mine Valentine‘s Day dinner. Since 1989, the award-winning Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa—Southern California’s only Relais & Châteaux property—has garnered a reputation as one of Southern California’s most sought after luxury resorts. Spanning 45 lush acres of gardens, trails, olive groves, casitas and more, this Mediterranean inspired, all-suite property offers the finest accommodations, service and programming that San Diego has to offer.
- L’Auberge de Sedona, Sedona, Arizona: This Valentine’s Day, L’Auberge de Sedona is offering guests the chance to enjoy the snowfall and romantic bliss with their Sedona Snowmance package. The intimate package includes a two night romantic stay, $180 spa credit towards a 60 minute in-room fireside massage, and a “snuggle-worthy” arrival gift complete with a L’Auberge Chelour Throw, an enchanting custom massage candle and two cups of steamy homemade L’Auberge sipping chocolate. This cupid approved getaway, starts at $580 and interested guests can book the package here. One of the Southwest’s foremost luxury retreats, L’Auberge de Sedona is the perfect place to pamper and unwind and get cozy with your loved one. Nestled on the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona’s renowned red rock region and offers all of the amenities and comforts for those looking for a cozy and romantic retreat this Valentines Day.
- Surf & Sand Resort, Laguna Beach, California: Delight in bliss this Valentine‘s Day at Surf & Sand Resort, which sits right on Laguna Beach’s shoreline where the waves of the Pacific meet 500 feet of pristine white sand. Couples can enjoy one or two-night stay packages complete with dinner for two at SPLASHES restaurant and a sweet in-room treat of decadent chocolate truffles and a bottle of sparkling wine for a romantic toast. In addition to the Valentine‘s Day stay package, all month long, Surf & Sand Resort offers Romance Month decorating amenities including the Prelude to Love package providing rose petals & candles ($110), to the Eternal Love package providing one dozen roses, rose petals, candles, chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine ($425). Additional options and pricing available upon request. Reservations can be made by calling, 877.741.5908. Valentines Day packages last from Friday 2/13 – Sunday 2/15, starting from $830. Romance Month decorating packages last from February 1 – 29, 2016.
- Trappers Cabin, Beaver Creek, Colorado: Colorado, while widely known for its outdoor adventure and top-notch skiing, is chock-full of eccentricities that add to the state’s charm. Throughout the state, it’s legal for couples to solemnize their own marriage (perform their own marriage ceremony) — making it the only state in the country that offers this option for weddings. To celebrate this quirky fact about Colorado, Trappers Cabin — Beaver Creek’s luxury private retreat tucked away in the mountains — launched a new offering for the winter season: True Love at Trappers. This Valentine’s Day, book the secluded, intimate and luxurious on-mountain Trappers Cabin, hidden away at 9,500 feet in the spruce tree covered mountains of Beaver Creek. Allowing couples total privacy, which after all is the ultimate luxury, the Mr. and Mrs. can have their ceremony in front of the roaring, wood-burning fireplace. Add on the Trappers premium package which includes a champagne welcome, breakfast and dinner prepared daily by a personal chef, round-trip transportation from the Eagle-Vail Airport and the Vail Valley Jet Center, alcohol, daily après ski refreshments and hors d’oeuvres, and lift tickets in the winter.
- Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa, Montauk, New York: Situated on Montauk’s most pristine stretch of oceanfront real estate, Gurney’s is a Hampton’s institution and the only four-season resort in Montauk. Couples will enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day with the 2 Night Valentine’s Day Package including a complimentary room category upgrade, late checkout, in-room champagne upon arrival, a couples welcome package and dinner for two at Scarpetta Beach. Additionally, Gurney’s new open-air ice skating rink is now open allowing patrons to skate with incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean while sipping on warm drinks like hot toddies and hot chocolate from the bar.
- The Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, DC: The ‘Love Hangover’ package includes: Dupont Circle’s finest hotel accommodations, an exclusive one-hour Boudoir Photo Shoot by photographer Gabriel Lungo, two locally-crafted cocktails in Station Kitchen & Cocktails, and late check-out at 2 PM. This hotel is located in the prime location of Dupont Circle, the city’s only lifestyle hotel allows guests to feel immersed in the diverse trend-setting scene from bottled cocktails and shared plates at Station Kitchen & Cocktails, stunning city views from each of the guest rooms and being home to the neighborhood’s only rooftop bar.
- The Garland, North Hollywood, California: This Valentine’s Day, retreat to a true bohemian Southern California oasis with The Garland’s Bohemian Love Story package available at The Garland. Couples can enjoy a one-night stay in The Garland’s signature suite, The James Suite, which includes access to the one and only James Bond Bar. For cuisine, guests will be wined and dined with a private custom five-course dinner prepared by The Front Yard’s Executive Chef Chris Turano and paired with a bottle of Dom & Chateau Boswell Cabernet Sauvignon while soaking in a private live three-hour acoustic performance. Guests will also receive $200 in credit to The Store, breakfast in bed, transportation to/from the airport or house if LA local (30 miles radius from the hotel), in-room couples massage, Garland Robes with Welcome Garland Swag Bag, and late check out. Retail starting from $9,500. To book, call (818) 980-8000.
- Vanderbilt Grace, Newport, Rhode Island: Enjoy the Vanderbilt Valentine’s package at the quintessential Newport Mansion which includes two nights accommodation, process and chocolates upon arrival, breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day and a 30-minute ‘chocolate lovers’ class with he chef. Additionally, couples can enjoy a romantic evening at Muse, one of New England’s finest restaurants, which is featuring a 3-course prix fixe menu ($75 per person) this Valentine‘s Day with a wide selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts as well as a 3-course wine pairing option ($38 additional). Guests can choose from appetizers including Lobster Spring Rolls, Beef Tartar, and Oysters Trio as well as entrees like Roasted Rack of Lamb, Rye Crusted Atlantic Salmon, and Beetroot Risotto. The meal will be topped off with a choice of indulgent desserts including Chocolate Creme Brûlée, Quark Cheesecake and a Selection of Fine Ripened New England and Imported Cheese with Fruit, House-Made Chutney and Crackers. Vanderbilt Grace is a historic boutique hotel just minutes from the stunning Newport waterfront. This 33-room vintage Newport mansion turned luxury hotel is one of the few private homes of the Gilded Age era to operate as a hotel in Rhode Island. Vanderbilt Grace is home to award-winning restaurant Muse.
- Hope Lake Lodge, Cortland NY (Upstate NY): The resort, which is set amongst a beautiful woodsy backdrop, offers couples the perfect two-night stay with the Romantic Getaway package. The package includes accommodations, complimentary champagne with chocolate dipped strawberries, breakfast, a couples spa treatment and dinner.
Keep in mind many of these are package deals so always make sure you are getting the best price as sometimes paying for just the room and not the entire “package” is the way to go. Also, I have zero affiliation with these hotels so cannot comment on the hotel itself, but feel free to leave any reviews in the comments section if you’ve had a positive or negative experience at one of these properties.