This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Similar to the Hilton Garden Inn offer I wrote about a few hours ago, there is also another travel related Amex Offer where you can receive a nice statement credit back by booking a flight with KLM airlines. This offer will give you a $200 statement credit with a $1,000 purchase. This A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $40 statement credit with a $200+ purchase at a Hilton Garden Inn hotel. This offer is also available via Twitter meaning everyone is eligible and you can take advantage multiple times! Twitter hashtag: #AmexKLM
From the terms, this is only valid for flights that ORIGINATE in the US (including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and US territories). You also must reserve your flight via the KLM app or the KLM US website. Booking a flight on KLM through a third-party booking site (i.e., Expedia) will NOT trigger the statement credit. Also, from the way the offer reads, it looks like you can make multiple reservations throughout the eligible dates and just your total purchases must equal $1,000 or more. It does not look like it needs to be hit in a single transaction.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexKLM
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the KLM Royal Dutch Airline offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $1,000+ on a KLM flight with your synced Amex card.
Remember, you do not actually need to fly by this date, you just need to book by and have the transaction(s) hit your credit card by April 8, 2016. I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!