This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offer appeared today which will most likely be very beneficial for many readers! Through April 30, 2016 you can receive a $30 statement credit when you spend $150 or more at Hertz. Keep in mind though that this is valid for Hertz Corporate Owned US locations ONLY! The charge for the car rental also must hit your account by April 30th.
I personally only had this offer available on one of my Amex cards and I do not see a Twitter registration hashtag available.
To register for this offer:
- Sync every American Express credit card you have with Twitter. If you have not already done this, follow the directions outlined in this previous blog post.
- Register from your AmericanExpress.com account, you’ll just have to use the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards.
- Make sure your Hertz rental hits your credit card by April 30, 2016.
I absolutely love the American Express statement credit offers concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.