This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The Daily Getaways are starting tomorrow and here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Monday April 4: Choice Privileges Points
- 20,000 points for $90 (220 available)
- 32,000 points for $132 (655 available)
- 36,000 points for $155 (785 available)
- 40,000 points for $160 (380 available)
Tuesday April 5: Busch Gardens / SeaWorld Certificates
- Busch Gardens one-day ticket for $45 (1,091 available)
- SeaWorld one-day ticket for $50 (2,192 available)
Wednesday April 6: InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Points
- 15,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $90 (1,000 available); cost = .6 cents per point
- 25,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $150 (1,000 available); cost = .6 cents per point
- 50,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $293 (1,500 available); cost = .586 cents per point
- 100,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $565 (3,850 available); cost = .565 cents per point
Thursday April 7: Best Western Points
- 10,000 Best Western Rewards points for $55 (835 available)
Friday April 8: Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 3 nights for 2-guests at Mandalay Bay in a 1 bedroom Sky View Suite (including tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, dinners, and 50 minute massages at Spa Mandalay) for $1,700 (8 available)
- 2 nights in a suite at New York-New York (including tickets to Zumanity™ & dinner for two at Gallagher’s Steakhouse) for $475 (8 available)
- 3 nights in a suite at the Mirage for 2 (including dinners, show tickets, massages, and more for $1,750 (10 available)
- 4 nights at the Excalibur in a Contemporary Room (including 2 tickets to Criss Angel® Believe™ ORT he Blue Man Group & $400 dining credit) for $475 (7 available)
- Three nights at ARIA for 2 in a Sky Suite (including dinner, spa treatments, and transportation to/from the airport) for $1,700 (10 available)
This week actually has some good options. You can purchase Choice Privilege points which can then be transferred over to Southwest points and count towards the Southwest Companion Pass (more on that tomorrow AM). You can also purchase IHG points for about the same price that you can sometimes purchase points at throughout the year with their 100% bonus offers. And if you are looking to go to Busch Gardens or SeaWorld purchasing these daily certificates at a discount can be nice. I am personally not into Best Western hotels, so cannot advise there, but I know purchasing these points will benefit some. I also think the Las Vegas hotels are extremely expensive, but you do get a lot of value from the packages.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it.