This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on week 3 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday April 18: Diamond Resorts
- 5 night stay at any Diamond property worldwide for $525 (200 available)
Tuesday April 19: Caesars Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 2 nights at The Cromwell Las Vegas (including $100 breakfast dining credit at Giada’s, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Las Vegas in a mini-suite (including two Buffet of Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $299 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Caesars Palace (including two all-day Buffet of Buffets passes, daily access to the fitness center, complimentary internet access, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $450 (15 available)
- 2 nights at the Las Vegas resort of your choice, which includes: Bally’s, Caesars, Flamingo, Harrah’s, Paris, Planet Hollywood, The LINQ, or the Rio (including $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, an in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip airport transportation between the airport and hotel) for $425 (10 available)
- 2 nights at The LINQ Hotel in a Deluxe King (including two tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, two tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $350 (20 available)
- 2 nights at Bally’s in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (includes tickets to any Caesars Entertainment show, two Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
Wednesday April 20: Hilton Points
- 100,000 Hilton HHonors points for $500 (160 available)
- 150,000 Hilton HHonors points for $750 (200 available)
- 250,000 Hilton HHonors points for $1,250 (200 available)
Thursday April 21: The Palazzo and The Venetian Hotel
- 2 nights at The Palazzo in a Siena Suite for $608 (21 available)
- 2 nights at The Venetian in a Piazza View Suite for $495 (25 available)
Friday April 22: Hertz Points
- 5,500 Hertz Gold Rewards Plus points for $250 (45 available)
- 13,000 Hertz Gold Rewards Plus points for $560 (35 available)
- 16,500 Hertz Gold Rewards Plus points for $698 (50 available)
This weeks options aren’t too great in my opinion. I really only see the Hertz points being worthwhile. Of course the other ones come down to pricing out how much it would cost to stay at that particular hotel on your own vs. the price of this getaway package. For the Las Vegas packages specifically, it also depends on how you value all the extras that come along with it. If you were going to utilize the included items in the offer, then it actually could be a great deal.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!