This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on week 5 of the Daily Getaways! Typically the Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday, but with this being the last week of the 5-week offer, they are cutting it short and only offering 3 days of deals. Like all other Daily Getaways, the offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday May 2: Avis
- Avis Chairman’s Club Membership for $1,115 (15 available)
- 1-day car rental for $30 (700 available)
Tuesday May 3: Marriott
- $100 Marriott eGift card for $80 (1,070 available)
- $250 Marriott eGift card for $200 (252 available)
- $500 Marriott eGift card for $400 (200 available)
Wednesday May 4: Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- Three nights in a Bellagio Suite + 2 tickets to “O”, dinner for 2, two spa treatments, and roundtrip airport transfer for $2,000 (9 available)
- Two nights in a Marquee Suite at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino + 2 one-hour massages, two tickets for KA by Cirque du Soleil, one dinner for 2, plus roundtrip airport transfer for $1,545 (8 available)
- Three nights in a one-bedroom suite at the Delano Las Vegas + tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, 2 dinners for 2, two 50 minute massages at Bathhouse Spa, and roundtrip airport transfer for $1,750 (8 available)
- Four nights in a Tower Deluxe Room at Luxor + 2 VIP tickets to Blue Man Group and $400 food & beverage credit to be applied at select Luxor restaurants for $500 (8 available)
- Three nights at Circus Circus + breakfast and dinner buffet for 2, $75 voucher for The Steak restaurant, and 1-day passes for two to the Adventuredome Theme Park for $150 (8 available)
The best offer this week is the Marriott eGift cards. You are essentially getting a cut and dry 20% off these gift cards which can be used at any Marriott hotel for either the room rate or any incidentals on your bill (food, drinks, activities, etc.). The Avis certificates can be great too if you typically rent for Avis and your one-day rental costs more than $30/day – you can use up to 7 certificates per rental. And the Las Vegas hotel packages all comes down to how you value the extras included.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!