This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I haven’t written about any of the new Amex Offers in the past 3 weeks, so I figured I’d compile them all into one post. There haven’t been any AMAZING offers, but some of these merchants might be valuable to you! With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately, most (but not all!) of these offers are not available via Twitter and can only be found on your AmericanExpress.com account. That means these offers are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Adobe: Spend $15+, receive a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/6/2016
- Tip: Make a single purchase of $15 or more to trigger the statement credit.
- Oriental Trading Company: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/15/2016
- Intermix: Spend $250+, receive a $75 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2016
- Tip: Valid or online or in-store purchases.
- Sportello: Spend $100+, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/1/2016
- Levi’s: Spend $150+, receive a $30 statement credit. Expires 7/8/2016
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $150 and in-store.
- Art.com: Spend $100+, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2016
- Tip: For purchases online at art.com.
- Lily Pulitzer: Spend $150+, receive a $45 statement credit. Expires 8/7/2016
- Tip: Valid for online purchases only at LilyPulitzer.com.
- Soccer.com: Spend $100+, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/26/2016
- Tip: Valid online only at soccer.com
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016
- Tip: Valid online or in-store.
- Folica.com: Spend $40+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/26/2016
- Tip: Valid for online purchases only at Folica.com.
- GUMP’S Gift, Jewelry, and Home: Spend $75, receive a $15 statement credit. Expires 9/1/2016.
- Tip: Valid in-store at GUMP’S San Francisco or online at Gumps.com.
- Entirely Pets: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/3/2016
- Tip: Valid online at EntirelyPets.com.
- Fairytale Brownies: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/3/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at Brownies.com.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Spend $1,000+, receive a $150 statement credit. Expires 8/24/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at raymourflanigan.com.
- Princess Cruises: Spend 4500, receive a $100 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2016.
- Tip: Must book by this date, do not actually have to take the cruise by this date. Must book directly through Princess Cruises, not a 3rd party booking site.
- Ben Silver: Spend $200+, receive a $40 statement credit. Expires 9/2/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at BenSilver.com.
- Arthur Beren-Fine Shoes and Accessories: Spend $200+, receive a $40 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at BerenShoes.com.
- X-Chair.com: Spend $500+, receive a $100 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2016.
- Tip: Valid online at X-Chair.com.
- Divers Direct: Spend $100+, receive a $25 statement credit. Expires 8/26/2016.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at DiversDirect.com.
- CoffeeBean.com: Spend $40+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/2/2016.
- Tip: Valid online at CoffeeBean.com.
I absolutely love the American Express Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and typically are a one-time statement credit opportunity. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest registering doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to register them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.