This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
If you follow me on Twitter, you probably noticed that I was up at about 3am tweeting some new Amex Offers that I found in my account. New offers are always loaded at 3am EST, which coincides perfectly on when I am up in the middle of the night feeding my 7 week old! The fortunate thing about the offers is that a few of the good ones are available via Twitter (you just need a different twitter account per Amex card). That means you can easily register a bunch of accounts! For those offers not available via Twitter, you can register them in your AmericanExpress.com account. That means these offers are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. Let me know if you find the hashtag to any new offers that haven’t yet been discovered!
- Olive Garden: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexOliveGarden
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-restaurant to use at a future time.
- Panera Bread: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/17/2016.
- Tip: Can receive this statement credit up to 3 times per registered card! The $100 must be in a single transaction. Purchase a $100 gift card in-restaurant to use for smaller purchases when eating at the restaurant.
- Budget Car Rental: Spend $200+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2016.
- Tip: Valid only at Budget US locations. Charge must hit your credit card by August 31st, so if you have a prepaid rental for a date after that, but booked by the expiration date, that will trigger the statement credit.
- The Container Store: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2016.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/5/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexCPK
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
- Bulgari: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2016.
- Hilton: Spend $200+, receive 3,000 Membership Rewards points. Expires 10/18/2016.
- Tip: Only valid at Hilton hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio in the U.S., including properties in Puerto Rico and Guam. Reservation must be made directly with Hilton, not a third-part reservation site.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.