This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express just launched a great Amex Offers promotion where you can get a $50 statement credit with just a $150 AT&T purchase. And the best part is that you can take advantage of this offer 3 times! If you have AT&T service, this is literally $150 in free money! This offer seems to only be available via the AmericanExpress.com “Amex Offers For You” tab and seems to be targeted to just business credit cards.
Since I am not an AT&T customer, this offer has really no use to me (although I was targeted on both my Amex business cards!), but for those who have AT&T service this is awesome and I am super jealous! Remember though, it must be a $150 in a single transaction, so if your AT&T bill is less than that, make sure to pay next months bill in advance. Just pay $150 and you will be good to go. AT&T would love to have your money ahead of time! Also, this is only valid for paying your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or by phone at 1800-331-0500. Making $150 worth of purchases in store will not qualify. This offer expires December 1, 2016.
To register your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the AT&T Wireless offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.