This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Many more Amex Offers were loaded in the middle of the night which will save you money over the next few months! In the past, offers were loaded at 3am ET, but because of the time change it looks like they are now loading at 2am ET. Not sure if they will revert back to the 3am time, or stay at 2am for a while. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably noticed that I was tweeting out these offers just shortly after the new offers were announced! Fortunately, many of these new offers are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible – I included the hashtag where available. For those that do not have a Twitter hashtag, you’ll have to sign into your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Dell: Spend $300+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexDell
- Tip: This is only for purchases at Dell.com
- JCPenney: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexJCPenney
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time
- Swarovski: Spend .
- Tweet: #AmexSwarovski
- Embassy Suites by Hilton: Spend $175+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017
- Tip: The charge must hit your credit card by December 31st. Only valid at Embassy Suites by Hilton (not other properties under the Hilton umbrella) within the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- J.Crew: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/26/2016.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Lyft: Earn 2x Membership Reward points. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Salvatore Ferragamo: Spend $1,000+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- SpeedoUSA: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 1/7/2017
- Drybar.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexDryBar
- Tip: Purchase a gift card online to use in-store.
- Bonefish Grill: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexBonefish
- Tip: Purchase a $50 gift card and receive a $10 bonus gift card to use between 1/1/17 and 2/10/17. Gift cards can also be used at Outback, Carrabbas, Flemings, and Bonefish Frill. I am assuming the bonus gift card can only be used at Bonefish though.
- Boxed: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017
- Tweet: #AmexBoxed
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.