This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Earlier this week I announced that JetBlue was launching 12 days of different deals. Every day would be a different surprise and they would go live at 1pm ET. Although, as we saw today, the deal was loaded into the system well before 1pm! While I believe JetBlue prefers the deals to be a secret, the deals have actually been leaked and Reddit has them all listed.
If you are trying to plan in advance, here is what you’ll see for the rest of the deal days. I’ve also included some of my thoughts on the individual deals:
- Day One, 12/5: Take off for $20 One Way, Domestic Routes Only – Expired
- Day Two, 12/6: Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico – Fares from $30 One-Way (Select Destinations) – Expired
- Day Three, 12/7: Florida, Vegas, California – Fares from $20 One-Way (Select Destinations) – Expired
- Day Four, 12/8: Say ‘Hola, Cuba’ – From $54 One-Way – If you are looking to go to Cuba, this could be a great opportunity! Going on until end of day today!
- Day Five, 12/9: Up to 30% off 12 vacation packages (Air + Hotel) Subj to availability, Restrictions apply – I am typically not a fan of package deals.
- Day Six, 12/10: R&R in the DR & PR – Fares from $32 One-Way (Select Destinations) – If you are looking to go to Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico, this could be great! My assumption is that this is only for flights originating in Florida, but hopefully I’m wrong.
- Day Seven, 12/11: 50% Lyft – New customers only. $15 max discount. Terms apply – No great deal in my mind!
- Day Eight, 12/12: $50 INT’L Fares (One-Way, select destinations from the U.S.) – I am personally looking forward to this one!
- Day Nine, 12/13: Earn 4x Bonus True Blue Points (Register and book today), Travel by 2/28/17 – Earning extra TrueBlue points is always nice, but only if the fare is priced right.
- Day Ten, 12/14: Up to 75% Bonus True Blue Points (When you buy or give 3,000+ points) – Typically, purchasing JetBlue points is not worth it.
- Day Eleven, 12/15: $25 to New York or Boston (One-way, inbound travel only from select destinations) – For those in New York or Boston, set your alarm for this one!
- Day Twelve, 12/16: Up to 50% Off A Winter Escape (Air + Hotel) – Again, I am typically not a fan of package deals.
If there is a typical deal you are looking to take advantage of, I suggest checking early in the day (around 10ish EST) to see if the deal has launched. While it might not actually be officially announced on the JetBlue site, the discounted fares might be loaded into the system.
Anyone get in on any good deals yet?