This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are a few new Amex Offers that appeared this week – and some of them are pretty good! While some are targeted and only available be checking your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first), others are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and I’ve included the hashtag below.
- Gilt or Gilt City: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexGilt
- Postmates: Spend $30+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/9/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexPostmates
- Office Depot/Office Max: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tip: Purchase another merchants gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit.
- Fanatics.com: Spend $100+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 2/6/2017
- Bouqs.com – Farm Fresh Flowers: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 3/5/2017.
- OmahaSteaks.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/18/2017
- Tip: Valid online only.
- NESTFragrances.com – Luxury Gifts: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/5/2017.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.