This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: This offer is now 50,000 points for online applicants. You can still get the 100,000 point bonus by applying at a Chase branch by March 11, 2017.
If you forgot to apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card that was supposed to expire online last night, I have good news for you! As of right this moment, it is still showing the 100,000 point offer! With that being said, it does state an expiration date of January 11th. I personally think applying today will allow you to be eligible for the increased 100k sign up offer, but do know you are taking a slight risk. If you want to be 100% sure that you receive the 100k bonus, you still have until March 11th to sign up at a Chase branch. Although, I know that is more difficult for those that do not live near a Chase branch.
This card is one of the Top 10 Best Credit Cards for the Month from our partners. You can view all credit card offers on the “**Credit Card Offers**” tab at the top of this blog.
Here is every past blog post on the offer:
- Everything You Want to Know about the Chase Sapphire Reserve
- How does the Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 Travel Credit Work
- My $300 Travel Credit Experience with the Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Paid for My 3 Year Old’s Global Entry
- Getting Your Priority Pass for Airport Lounges with the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Chase Ink Preferred
- Top 10 Questions About the Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve is Here! At Least $1,500 Worth of Free Travel!