This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are a few new Amex Offers that appeared this morning – and some of them are pretty good! While some are targeted and only available be checking your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first), others are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and I’ve included the hashtag below. Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below!
- Hotels.com Gift Cards: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/28/2017.
- Tip: Only available for Hotels.com gift card purchases through www.hotels.com/giftcards
- Indeed.com: Spend $100+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Tip: If you have need for this, it is essentially giving you $100 in free money!
- Petco: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid for online purchases only.
- Swarovski: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 3/15/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexSwarovski
- Tip: Valid in-store only. Must be in a single transaction.
- 1-800-Flowers: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 3/31/2017.
- Tweet: #Amex1800Flowers
- Tip: Valid online only at 1800flowers.com, fanniemay.com, cheryls.com, thepopcornfactory.com, 1800baskets.com, fruitbouquets.com, and harrylondon.com, harryanddavid.com, wolfermans.com, stockyards.com, celebrations.com.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.