There are a few new Amex Offers have appeared throughout the week – and some of them are pretty good! While most are targeted and only available be checking your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first), others are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and I’ve included the hashtag below. Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below!
- J.Crew: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 5/26/2017.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online only. Purchase a gift card to use for a future purchase.
- Drybar.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 5/8/2017.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card online to use in-store.
- Origins.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2017.
- ASICS.com: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 6/18/2017.
- BrooksRunning.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 5/23/2017.
- Levenger: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/29/2017.
- JellyBelly.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/8/2017.
- American Express Travel: Spend $600+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Tip: Works on pre-paid hotels booked through AmexTravel.com.
- Sur La Table: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexSurLaTable
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
- Seasons 52: Spend $50+, get 1,000 Membership Rewards points. Expires 5/28/2017.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use at a future time.
- Kate Spade: Spend $250+, get 5,000 Membership Rewards points. Expires 5/2/2017.
- Things Remembered: Spend $100, get 2,000 Membership Rewards points. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Levi’s: Spend $125+, get 2,500 Membership Rewards points. Expires 6/3/2017.
There are also a bunch of new offers where you’ll earn bonus Membership Reward points. You must enroll your Membership Rewards earning credit card (so co-branded cards will not work). And the number of bonus points earned depends on the card. This promotion expires December 31, 2017 and the merchants include:
- Pottery Barn Brands (online)
- Gap Family of Brands (online)
- INTERMIX Online
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.