The Daily Getaways are starting tomorrow and here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Monday April 10: Alamo Certificate
- $50 certificate for $25 (2,000 available)
Tuesday April 11: Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 2 nights in a suite at New York-New York (including tickets to Zumanity™ & dinner for two at Gallagher’s Steakhouse) for $475 (8 available)
- 3 nights in a suite at the Mirage for 2 (including dinners, show tickets, massages, and more) for $1,750 (10 available)
- 2 nights in a Marquee Suite at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino for 2 (including massages, tickets for KA and dinner) for $1,545 (8 available)
- 3 nights at the Delano (including tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil show at Mandalay Bay, dinners, and 50-minute massages at Bathhouse Spa) for $1,750 (8 available)
- 4 nights at the Excalibur in a Contemporary Room (including 2 tickets to Criss Angel® Believe™ ORT he Blue Man Group & $400 dining credit) for $475 (7 available)
Wednesday April 12: InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Points
- 8,500 IHG Rewards Club Points for $49 (1,000 available); cost = .576 cents per point
- 15,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $89 (1,000 available); cost = .593 cents per point
- 25,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $149 (750 available); cost = .596 cents per point
- 50,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $299 (755 available); cost = .598 cents per point
- 100,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $589 (2,900 available); cost = .589 cents per point
- 130,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $749 (1,000 available); cost = .576 cents per point
Thursday April 13: Busch Gardens / SeaWorld Certificates
- Busch Gardens one-day ticket for $45 (1,393 available)
- SeaWorld one-day ticket for $50 (2,362 available)
Friday April 14: Wyndham Rewards Points
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for $175 (1,143 available)
This week actually has decent options. You can also purchase IHG points for about the same price that you can sometimes purchase points at throughout the year with their 100% bonus offers. And if you are looking to go to Busch Gardens or SeaWorld purchasing these daily certificates at a discount can be nice. The Wyndham points essentially get you 1 night free at a Wyndham hotel, so if you are looking at a Wyndham that is more expensive that can be a good option. I also think the Las Vegas hotels are extremely expensive, but you do get a lot of value from the packages. And the Alamo certificates are pretty straight forward – if you rent from Alamo often, then a good way to get a discounted car rental.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it.