Through June 30, 2017 you can receive a $40 statement credit when you spend $200 or more at JetBlue. You’ll have to sign into your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are targeted as there’s no Twitter hashtag for this promotion. Before adding the offer to your card, make sure to use the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards. Unfortunately though, it seems like this offer is extremely targeted. I personally only see this offer on one of my many Amex credit cards.
This offer is only valid for JetBlue flights booked through JetBlue directly where your flight originates in the US/US territory. Your total purchase must equal $200 or more, which can include multiple reservations, bag fees, etc.
Remember, you do not actually need to fly by this date, just need to have the transaction hit your credit card by this date. If you have been able to taken advantage of this offer and have any data points on what works/does not work, please comment below. For example, the purchase of gift cards, etc.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.