We are now on week 2 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday April 17: Best Western Points
- 10,000 points for $55 (835 available)
Tuesday April 18: Omni Hotel Nights
- 1 Night at an Exclusive Omni Hotel any night of the week for $235 (15 available)
- 2 Nights at a Premier Omni Hotel any night of the week for $335 (38 available)
- 2 Nights at a Select Omni Hotel for a Friday or Saturday night check-in for $245 (41 available)
- 2 Nights at a Standard Omni Hotel for a Friday or Saturday night check-in for $160 (30 available)
Wednesday April 19: Universal Orlando Tickets/Packages
- 1 Front of Line with one-day admission ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood in California for $139 (250 available)
Thursday April 20: Caesar and Harrah’s Casino Hotel Packages
- 2 nights at Balley’s Las Vegas in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (including tickets to any Caesars Entertainment show, two Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas (including dinner for two, two tickets to a Caesars Entertainment show of your choice, pool access, in-room Champagne, and round-trip transportation between hotel and airport) for $500 (10 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for$1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Rio Hotel in a premium suite for 2 (including $100 dining credit, limo transfers to and from the hotel and the airport) for $520 (5 available)
- 2 nights at LINQ Hotel in a Deluxe King for 2 (including 2 tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, 2 tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport).
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for$650 (5 available)
Friday April 21: Loews Hotels & Resorts
- 2 nights at the Loews Regency New York in a suite for $1,000 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews San Francisco in a bridge to bridge suite for $1,300 (2 available)
- 2 nights at in a standard room at one of these four hotels: Loews Miami Beach Resort (Miami Beach, FL), Loews Don Cesar Resort (St. Pete Beach, FL, Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Universal Orlando), or Loews Coronado Bay Resort (Coronado Bay, CA) for $325 (20 available)
- 2 nights in a standard room at one of these twelve hotels: Loews Annapolis Hotel, Loews Atlanta Hotel, Loews Boston Hotel Hotel, The New Loews Chicago Hotel, Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, Loews Hollywood Hotel, Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, DC, Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Loews New Orleans Hotel, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Loews Regency Hotel in New York, NY, Loews Santa Monica Hotel, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson, AZ, or Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal for $275 (16 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Miami Beach in an ocean view suite for $1,200 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Santa Monica in an ocean view grand king suite for $950 (3 available)
This week has some decent options if you are looking for a particular hotel stay, primarily in Las Vegas, at a Loews hotel, or at an Omni hotel. If you are a Best Western person, this is also a cheap way to earn points.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!