We are now on week 3 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday April 24: Carnival Gift Card
- $100 Gift Card for $85 (2,500 available)
Tuesday April 25: Avis
- 1-Day Car Rental for $30 (800 available)
- Presidents Club Membership for $750 (20 available)
Wednesday April 26: Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 3 nights for 2-guests at Mandalay Bay in a 1 bedroom Sky View Suite (including tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, dinners, and 50 minute massages at Spa Mandalay) for $1,700 (8 available)
- 3 nights for 2-guests in a suite at the Ballagio (including tickets to “O”, spa treatments, and dinner) for $2,000 (7 available)
- 4 nights for 2 in a Tower Deluxe Room at Luxor (including VIP tickets to Blue Man Group, $400 food & beverage credits) for $500 (6 available)
- 3 nights at Circus Circus for 2 (including dining and passes to the Adventuredome Theme Park) for $150 (8 available)
- 3 nights at ARIA for 2 in a Sky Suite (including dinner and spa treatments) for $1,700 (10 available)
Thursday April 27: Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 2 nights in a Siena Suite at The Palazzo, Las Vegas for $608 (10 available)
- 2 nights in Piazza View Suite at The Venetian, Las Vegas for $495 (13 available)
Friday April 28: Choice Privilege Points
- 40,000 Choice Privilege Points for $160 (204 available)
- 36,000 Choice Privilege Points for $155 (308 available)
- 32,000 Choice Privilege Points for $132 (310 available)
- 20,000 Choice Privilege Points for $90 (208 available)
This week has some decent options, especially if you are looking to go to Las Vegas. The Carnival Gift Card option is actually my favorite as that can be used onboard for anything! And if you are looking to rent an Avis car, $30 for the day might not be so bad, but make sure to price compare. Lastly, if you are a Choice person, this is also a cheap way to earn points.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!