This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $10 statement credit with a $50+Hotels.com gift card purchase. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel through Hotels.com! And the best thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter meaning everyone is eligible and you can take advantage of it on every single American Express credit card you have! Twitter hashtag: #AmexHotelsdotcom
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexHotelsdotcom
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Garden Inn offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $50+ on a Hotels.com gift card. The transaction must hit your credit card by June 18, 2017
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity. You can purchase a Hotels.com gift card here. While you can only use one gift card per hotel reservation, Hotels.com allows you to easily combine gift cards. That means you ultimately can use as many $50 gift cards as you desire on a single reservation. And since this is a gift card, you can also combine this with any Hotels.com promo code. This is the exact same offer that they had earlier this year (that expired in February), so if you purchased gift cards then, you can go ahead and purchase gift cards again.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!