This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The online shopping portal TopCashBack.com is offering double cash back on many of their partner merchants TODAY ONLY. For those of you knew to the site and an online shopping portal, it essentially allows you to earn a certain percentage of cash back for your purchase by going through their site first. Unlike some of the other cash back rebate sites, you can cash out your earned money at any point, you do not need to hit a certain minimum threshold (i.e., some of them require you to have at least $25 to cash out). It literally takes just a few extra seconds to do all your shopping and you are taken directly to the merchants site to shop and checkout.
I looked into many many merchants, and found some great cash back opportunities via the site:
- Lord & Taylor – 16% cash back
- eBags – 20% cash back
- Barnes & Nobles – 8% cash back
- Sears – 6% cash back
- Jet.com – 5% cash back
- Etsy – 4% cash back
There are many more merchants, so I suggest taking a look if you were planning on doing any online shopping. And remember, since this is not a promotion through the site directly, you can double dip your savings by using a merchant specific coupon code (for most merchants). Also, if you are new to TopCashBack, if you sign up for a new account you can earn a $5 Amazon gift card
How does this work?
- First, register for topcashback.com. Here is my referral link (thanks in advance!), but feel free to leave your referral link in the comments section as well! The referrer will also receive a $10 bonus once the new member earns $10 in payable credits.
- Search for the online shopping store you are looking for. Remember, not every store is on this site. Also, make sure to take a look at a few of the online shopping portals to see which one gives you the best offer. (Note: These screen shots were taken awhile ago so do not reflect the accurate cash back at Radisson hotels!).
- Some merchants give a different cash back amount based on the product. Also, many times they state that the purchase of gift cards are excluded (although there are times when those purchases slip through the cracks).
- Once you click the “Get Cashback Now” button, you will be taken directly to the merchants website. Tracking codes in the URL are able to figure out where you came from and thus give commission to the site who sent you there (while I am not a tech person so do not fully understand the ins and outs of this, I promise it works!).
Essentially, this takes probably an extra 1 minute of your time to ultimately purchase an item from the exact same website you would have originally! No coupons needed and you get a discount on your purchase, not too shabby, right?! Enjoy your extra savings!