This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the end of the month, there are a few Amex Offers ending where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring April 30, 2017
- Petco: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid for online purchases only.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit.
- Tip: Must book directly with Norwegian. Do not have to travel by this date, the charge just must hit your credit card by this date.
- Origins.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Big Lots: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- McCormick and Schmicks: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in restaurant only. Purchase a gift card for a future visit.
- eBags: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexeBags
- Blurb.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Offer ends Monday, May 1.
- Kate Spade: Spend $250+, get 5,000 Membership Rewards points. Offer ends Tuesday, May 2.
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!