Being the end of the month, there are a few Amex Offers ending where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring April 30, 2017
- Petco: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid for online purchases only.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit.
- Tip: Must book directly with Norwegian. Do not have to travel by this date, the charge just must hit your credit card by this date.
- Origins.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Big Lots: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- McCormick and Schmicks: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in restaurant only. Purchase a gift card for a future visit.
- eBags: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexeBags
- Blurb.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Offer ends Monday, May 1.
- Kate Spade: Spend $250+, get 5,000 Membership Rewards points. Offer ends Tuesday, May 2.
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!