This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on week 4 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday May 1: Universal Orlando Resort
- Two 3-day tickets for $535 (50 available)
- 4-day/3-night stay, airfare, 3-day park admission for 4 people for $2,642 (10 available)
- 1-day private VIP experience for 12 people for $3,500 (1 available)
Tuesday May 2: Hilton Points
- 100,000 points for $480; cost = .48 cents/point (275 available)
- 30,000 points for $144; cost = .48 cents/point (450 available)
- 250,000 points for $1,200; cost = .48 cents/point (236 available)
Wednesday May 3: Caesars Hotels
- 2 nights accommodations in a Luxury King Room at The Cromwell (including $100 breakfast dining credit at Giada’s, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights accommodations in a Mini-Suite at Harrah’s Las Vegas (including 2 Buffet of Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $299 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Caesar’s Palace (including two all-day Buffet of Buffets passes, daily access to the fitness center, complimentary internet access, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $450 (15 available)
- 2 nights accommodations at the Las Vegas resort of your choice (including $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, an in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip airport transportation between the airport and hotel) for $425 (10 available)
- Hotels include: Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, The LINQ Hotel and Casino, or the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel in Las Vegas (including in-room tea service, dinner for two at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily award-winning Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more!) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
Thursday May 4: Marriott Gift Card
- $100 gift card for $80 (1,070 available)
- $250 gift card for $200 (252 available)
- $500 gift card for $400 (200 available)
Friday May 5: Orbitz Discount
- $1,000 promo code for $650 (55 available)
This week has some decent options, with my personal favorite being the opportunity to purchase Marriott gift cards at a 20% discount. There are also some nice discounts on Las Vegas packages if you are interested in any of the Caesar hotels. especially if you are looking to go to Las Vegas. You can also purchase Hilton points, although they aren’t selling for that much lower then what they are typically worth, but of course do the math on an upcoming stay and see if it is cheaper then paying the lowest rate available. If you are heading to Universal Orlando there you can purchase park tickets at a discount, although quantities are limited. And for those who use Orbitz, get 45% off your next purchase with this one time code.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!