Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 4, Day 3) is offering many packages for Caesar hotels in Las Vegas at a discount. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the entire package is worthwhile to you or not.
There are 6 different hotel package options for purchase:
- 2 nights accommodations in a Luxury King Room at The Cromwell (including $100 breakfast dining credit at Giada’s, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights accommodations in a Mini-Suite at Harrah’s Las Vegas (including 2 Buffet of Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $299 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Caesar’s Palace (including two all-day Buffet of Buffets passes, daily access to the fitness center, complimentary internet access, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $450 (15 available)
- 2 nights accommodations at the Las Vegas resort of your choice (including $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, an in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip airport transportation between the airport and hotel) for $425 (10 available)
- Hotels include: Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, The LINQ Hotel and Casino, or the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel in Las Vegas (including in-room tea service, dinner for two at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily award-winning Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more!) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. From what I see, all of them include taxes and resort fees, so take that into consideration when pricing out whether or not it is a good deal for you.
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas there might be some good packages rates. I suggest placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Wednesday May 3, 2017. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts. You can find out more about the Daily Getaway promotions here.