This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 4, Day 4) is offering the opportunity to get 20% off the purchase of Marriott eGift cards. In my opinion, this is one of the best offers yet during the 5 week promotion. With this offer, you can purchase gift cards in the following increments:
- $100 gift card for $80 (1,070 available)
- $250 gift card for $200 (252 available)
- $500 gift card for $400 (200 available)
If you typically stay at Marriott hotels or have an upcoming stay, then this is a great deal. A few things to keep in mind:
- If you are booking a pre-paid rate you will not be able to use gift certificates as your payment method
- I’ve never found the exchange rate to be favorable when using hotel gift cards internationally – most likely you will lose some value
- If you have a stay booked on points, you can still use the gift certificate for other incidentals on your bill, such as dining charges, spa, etc.
- The gift certificates do not expire
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Thursday May 4. I believe this will be a very popular deal due to the fixed discount and unfortunately there are not too many available. While I foresee this promotion selling out quickly, you still might have a shot. You can find out more about the Daily Getaway promotions here.