This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on our last and final week (week 5) of the Daily Getaways! This week, the Daily Getaways will only run Monday through Wednesday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday May 8: Fairmont Hotels
- 6 night Hawaii Vacation for just $2,178 (at either Hawaii Fairmont property) (10 available)
- 3 nights at Fairmont San Francisco for just $834 (10 available)
Tuesday May 9: Hertz Points
- 55,000 points for $280 (45 available)
- 13,200 points for $560; cost (35 available)
- 16,500 points for $698; cost (50 available)
Wednesday May 10: Hyatt Points
- 24,000 points for $260(120 available)
- 40,000 points for $415 (30 available)
- 72,000 points for $775 (25 available)
- 30,000 points for $330 (54 available)
This week has great options, but good luck being able to purchase them! The number available are so low that even those who click the purchase button the second they go on sale will probably not be able to snag the deal. With that being said, if you happen to be home and want to test your luck, the Fairmont packages along with purchasing points at Hertz and Hyatt are some great ways to travel on a deal!
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day. Good luck and enjoy!