Back in May, American Airlines just announced a pretty nice promotion where you can earn up to 10,000 American Airline bonus miles when completing purchases with four specific partners. This is a reminder that this promotion is ending on June 15, 2017. So if you plan on taking advantage of this offer, I suggest making these partner purchases now!
Here are the four partner purchases you need to make:
- AAdvantage Dining: a minimum purchase amount of $25.00 in a single transaction.
- AAdvantage eShopping: a minimum purchase amount of $50.00 in a single transaction.
- 1-800-Flowers.com: during the Promotion Period, American Airlines will market offers (a “1-800-Flowers.com Offer”) from 1-800-Flowers.com through American Airlines‘ marketing channels (AA.com, Email, eSummary statement, etc.). The marketing communication will contain a link to a website that will allow an American Airlines AAdvantage member to redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer. A redemption of the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer will qualify as a Qualifying Transaction (provided that such order is not subsequently cancelled). American Airlines AAdvantage® members can also redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer by calling 1-800-356-9377, using the promo code ADDV, providing the member’s AAdvantage number and consummating the applicable 1-800-Flower Offer. 1-800-Flower Offers are subject to additional restrictions, limitations and blackout periods.
- Vinesse: Sign up and enjoy 6 wines for only $6.99/bottle and 1¢ shipping, plus earn 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
The more partner purchases you make, the more points you’ll earn
- Take advantage of 2 participating partners – earn 2,000 bonus miles
- Take advantage of 3 participating partners – earn 5,000 bonus miles
- Take advantage of 4 participating partners – earn 10,000 bonus miles
I personally have already completed 3 out of the 4 partners. I’ve made purchases everywhere except the Vinesse wines. Fortunately, my husband had to make a flower purchase for a client, so used his AA shopping account. That was an easy one since he was then able to expense the purchase. The eShopping was also incredibly easy since I make a $50+ purchase online at least once a week. This partner did not cost me any extra money! And for the dining out partner, there is a pizza place that we eat at often that is a partner of their dining program. That also did not cost me anything extra since we eat there anyways and spending $25 eating out is easy to do! As of now, I think I am going to stop at 3 partners and not take advantage of the wine. While it will earn me 5,000 extra bonus miles, I do not want to worry about signing up for a subscription service and having to cancel it.
Ultimately, this promotion cost me $0 and I am netting 5,000 bonus miles! Thank you American!