This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Back in May, American Airlines just announced a pretty nice promotion where you can earn up to 10,000 American Airline bonus miles when completing purchases with four specific partners. This is a reminder that this promotion is ending on June 15, 2017. So if you plan on taking advantage of this offer, I suggest making these partner purchases now!
Here are the four partner purchases you need to make:
- AAdvantage Dining: a minimum purchase amount of $25.00 in a single transaction.
- AAdvantage eShopping: a minimum purchase amount of $50.00 in a single transaction.
- 1-800-Flowers.com: during the Promotion Period, American Airlines will market offers (a “1-800-Flowers.com Offer”) from 1-800-Flowers.com through American Airlines‘ marketing channels (AA.com, Email, eSummary statement, etc.). The marketing communication will contain a link to a website that will allow an American Airlines AAdvantage member to redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer. A redemption of the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer will qualify as a Qualifying Transaction (provided that such order is not subsequently cancelled). American Airlines AAdvantage® members can also redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer by calling 1-800-356-9377, using the promo code ADDV, providing the member’s AAdvantage number and consummating the applicable 1-800-Flower Offer. 1-800-Flower Offers are subject to additional restrictions, limitations and blackout periods.
- Vinesse: Sign up and enjoy 6 wines for only $6.99/bottle and 1¢ shipping, plus earn 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
The more partner purchases you make, the more points you’ll earn
- Take advantage of 2 participating partners – earn 2,000 bonus miles
- Take advantage of 3 participating partners – earn 5,000 bonus miles
- Take advantage of 4 participating partners – earn 10,000 bonus miles
I personally have already completed 3 out of the 4 partners. I’ve made purchases everywhere except the Vinesse wines. Fortunately, my husband had to make a flower purchase for a client, so used his AA shopping account. That was an easy one since he was then able to expense the purchase. The eShopping was also incredibly easy since I make a $50+ purchase online at least once a week. This partner did not cost me any extra money! And for the dining out partner, there is a pizza place that we eat at often that is a partner of their dining program. That also did not cost me anything extra since we eat there anyways and spending $25 eating out is easy to do! As of now, I think I am going to stop at 3 partners and not take advantage of the wine. While it will earn me 5,000 extra bonus miles, I do not want to worry about signing up for a subscription service and having to cancel it.
Ultimately, this promotion cost me $0 and I am netting 5,000 bonus miles! Thank you American!