This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express just came out with a new Amex Offer where you can also receive a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at any MGM Resorts hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! MGM Resorts include: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur. The best thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible and you can enroll every single one of your Amex cards. Tweet: #AmexMGM
To enroll in this offer:
- Tweet #AmexMGM from your synced Twitter account. You can learn how to register Amex Offers on Twitter here.
- Or, sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the MGM Resorts Las Vegas offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $250+ at any of the MGM Resorts I listed above with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by October 5, 2017!
This statement credit only works for charges that are being billed directly by the hotel. So if you book your room through a 3rd party reservation site (which might be cheaper), and pay for the room through that 3rd party, it will not trigger the statement credit. However, any additional charges you put on your room bill, even if you book through a 3rd party site, will count towards triggering the statement credit. This can include food, spa, show tickets, etc. – you just have to charge it to your room bill. And if you have multiple Amex cards, register them all and use multiple forms of payment in $250 increments to pay for your bill!
This will probably be a popular Amex Offer and enrollment is limited. I suggest registering sooner then later!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers