Amazon Prime Day is coming soon and to start celebrating, Amazon is launching some deals in advance. Remember, the deals leading up to and on Amazon Prime Day are for Amazon Prime members only. If you are not currently a member, you can still take advantage of these discounts by signing up for a free 30-day trial (which you can then cancel if you want). You are eligible for a free trial as long as you have not signed up for a free trial within the past 12 months. You can learn more about Amazon Prime Day here.
Ending today, you can get a $10 credit to spend on Amazon.com for streaming Prime Video on your TV for the first time. Lear more about the promotion here. Unfortunately, you will not be eligible if you’ve signed into your Prime account on an eligible device and streamed a Prime Video in advance. This credit can then be used on any item sold and fulfilled by Amazon (not a third-party on Prime Day – July 11th). You can sign up for a free 30-day trial to Amazon Prime Video here.
Between now and July 11th, you can also save up to 83% on select video rentals and purchases.
Some other Amazon Prime Day deals currently going on include:
- Amazon Video Rentals and Purchases – Save up to 83% on popular titles such as Office Christmas Party, The Lord of the Rings, and The Great Gatsby.
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited – Purchase for up to 40% off.
- 6 months = $44.95 for the 6 months total (typically $59.94) – $7.49/month
- 12 months = $80.32 for the 12 months total (typically $119.88) – $6.69/month
- 24 months = $143.86 for the 24 months total (typically $239.76) – $5.99/month
- Amazon Audible – 40% off your first 6 months. This will cost you $8.95/month instead of the normal $14.95/month. You can also cancel anytime if you so desire.
The three deals above go through Prime Day, July 11th. Enjoy the savings!