This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is a reminder that The Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard‘s best ever sign up bonus is ending tomorrow Thursday, July 13, 2017. With this card offer, you’ll receive 60,000 AAdvantage miles after you spend $3,000 on the card within the first 3 months. Up until this point, the card was offering anywhere between 30,000-50,000 points.
While there is a personal and business version of the card (with the same sign up offer), only the increased offer for the personal version of the card is expiring. Although, if you are able to apply for both and meet the minimum spend requirements, that will net you 120,000 miles! With both cards, you are not eligible for the sign up bonus if you’ve received it in the past 24 months. Citi also typically limits you to 1 card approval per week and 2 card approvals per 60 days.
- For a limited time, earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year
This is a great card to increase your AA balance, especially since it comes with no annual fee for the first year ($95 thereafter). It also gives you a 10% rebate on your redeemed points (up t0 10,000 miles per calendar year). IF you redeem 100,000 miles per year, the 10,000 miles back is worth at least $100 which pays for the annual fee. This card also gets you and up to four companions on the same itinerary a free checked bag. This is a card that I have had in the past and totally recommend, although paying the annual fee year after year did not pay off for me, so I ended up canceling. But getting 60,000 airline miles is well worth it!