Since the end of the month is approaching, there are a few Amex Offers ending where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring TODAY July 30, 2017
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts + Curio Collection: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexHtlnCurio
American Express Offers Expiring TOMORROW July 31, 2017
- Charming Charlie: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- LampsPlus.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit.
- Tip: Must book directly with the hotel. $500 can include nightly room rate and other charges billed to your room.
- Dropbox: Spend $300+, get a $100 statement credit.
- Tip: Must be a single purchase at dropbox.com/business
- Wine.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- FedEx Office: Get 10x Membership Reward points.
- Tip: Valid for in-store purchases only.
- Office Depot / Office Max: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to another merchant
- HP: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid online at hp.com/go/amex
- American Express Gift Cards: Spend $200+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Upwork – Find Professional Freelancers: Spend $200+, get a $100 statement credit. E
- Walmart.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Blog Post
- Tip: Purchase a Walmart or another merchants gift card online to trigger the statement credit.
- Jet.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Blog Post
- Tip: Purchase another merchants gift card. I still have not received my statement credit, but many others have. Customer service told me I’d be receiving it soon, so it should work.
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here. Enjoy saving money!