This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, here is a reminder of promotions ending. Although, there aren’t many! Today is the last day to…
- Purchase a $400 flight (or travel package) and receive a $200 gift card. The travel site Upside is offering all first time users the opportunity to receive a $200 gift card if you purchase a $400 flight (or flight + uber or hotel or hotel + uber) through their site. The prices are exactly the same as if you were to book directly with the airline site, so you might as well get a $200 gift card if the numbers work out for you. There are many gift card options, such as Amazon, Whole Foods, Target, Netflix, CVS, Staples, etc. so there is something for everyone. I personally used this site to book an upcoming flight and had a great experience. You can book your flight here and use promo code yfw8f0. Blog Post
- Earn IHG bonus points with credit card spend. Back in April, the Chase co-branded IHG card announced a promotion where you could earn 600 bonus points every month between April 1 and August 31, 2017. That means today is the last day to earn the bonus 600 points for the month of August. To earn the points you must spend $750 on your IHG card for the month. While I wouldn’t go out of my way to earn these points (since IHG points aren’t worth much) if you are just shy of hitting that $750 amount on your card, use your card today to make any purchases you may have. Blog Post
- Earn Southwest bonus points with credit card spend. Also back in April, the Chase co-branded Southwest credit card announced a promotion where you could earn 300 bonus points every month between April 1 and August 31, 2017. That means today is the last day to earn the 300 points for the month of August. To earn the points you must spend at leat $500 on your Southwest card for the month. Again, this isn’t a huge amount of bonus points, but if you are just shy of meeting that spend, use your Southwest card today on your purchases. You’ll need to activat this offer to earn the bonus points. Blog Post
- Take Advantage of Amex Offers. There are a few Amex Offers ending today where you can receive a statement credit at many popular merchants. Some of the offers ending include:
- wsjwine.com: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use for a future time.
- Madewell: Spend $125, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
Do not forget about the promotions that are ending in just a few hours! If you know of any other offers ending today, feel free to comment below!