One of my favorite Amex Offers is ending in just a few days. If you make a $75+ purchase (can be in multiple transactions) from Boxed.com, you’ll receive a $25 statement credit. And the best thing is that this offer is available via Twitter, so everyone is eligible and you can take advantage of this offer on every single Amex card you own! This offer expires September 30, 2017. Tweet: #AmexBoxed.
To register your Amex card to this promotion:
- Register your American Express card with Twitter and tweet: #AmexBoxed
- Or, sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the Boxed offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button. Make sure to read the multi-browser trick first!
Maximizing the Deal:
While receiving a $25 statement credit on your purchase is great, there are many other ways to stack even more savings!
- If you are new to Boxed.com, sign up through a referral link where you will save $15 on your first Boxed order of $60 or more. My referral link is 3PC80 (thanks to those who use it, but make sure to leave yours in the comment section as well for other readers!)
- Use an online shopping portal to earn cash back on your purchase. As of today, TopCashBack is offering the highest cash back at 4%!
- Use a coupon code – some codes I found include: HEYBOXED (15% off) or SAVEUP10 (10% off). You can also always google Boxed.com coupon codes and see what comes up throughout the week!
**To trigger the statement credit, you can have multiple purchases, just the total amount spent must be $75 or more.
On top of purchasing household items in bulk (think Costco), you can also purchase gift cards at a discounted price. Gift cards go in and out of stock, so you might not always see all of them available. But right now, for instance, I see they are selling $100 to P.F. Changs for $91.99. If you are eating at their restaurant soon, purchase one of those gift cards and with the $25 statement, that means you are ultimately getting $100 worth of food for only $67 – a 33% discount! This also does not include any coupon codes that might apply or any cash back you might receive. You can also purchase stamps which are never on sale! I’ve shopped at Boxed.com a bunch this summer and I’ve found the pricing to be all over the place – some items are more expensive then Costco/Amazon, while other items are less expensive! But with the $25 statement credit and coupon codes, I’ve always come out ahead!
Enjoy your savings!