This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Many new Amex Offers surfaced this morning and some of them are really good! These Amex offers allow you to save money at some popular merchants, or even make money! While some are targeted and only available by checking your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first), others are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and I’ve included the hashtag below. Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below!
Tweet: #AmexPier1 #AmexFiveGuys #AmexBostonMarket
- Pier 1: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 11/22/2017
- Tweet: #AmexPier1
- Tip: Offer valid in-store or online. Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time. Split a large purchase up by using multiple registered Amex credit cards.
- Fanatics.com: Spend $100+, get a $15 statement credit (or 1,500 Membership Reward points). Expires 1/25/2018
- DoubleTree by Hilton: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2017
- Tip: You must book directly with Hilton/DoubleTree, third party reservations where you are not paying the hotel directly will not trigger the statement credit. It also excludes advance purchase rates, so you need to make sure to put $200+ on the card during check out. The $200 can include room rate, tax, incidentals, etc. – anything billed to the room.
- Five Guys: Spend $20+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 10/22/2017
- Tweet: #AmexFiveGuys
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. The $20 must be in a single transaction.
- Boston Market: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 10/22/2017
- Tweet: #AmexBostonMarket
- Tip: The $25 must be in a single transaction.
- Seasons52: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 11/19/2017
- Tip: Can receive the statement credit 2x per registered Amex card. Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time.
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/22/2017
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2017
- Tip: The $100 must be in a single transaction. Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. Some popular American Express credit cards where you can take advantage of the above offers include:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
Since enrollment is limited for most offers, I suggest registering now! I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card that I would have made anyways.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.