Happy Sunday! I Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- If you booked a flight with Southwest, JetBlue, or Alaska Airlines, you can get a credit for the difference if your flight does down in price
- Complete two stays at a Hilton property by December 31, 2017 and you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points if you have one of the Hilton co-branded credit cards (either Amex or Citi)
- If you shop online, make sure to check out all coupon codes available to get your items for even less!
- Did you apply for the Southwest credit card to earn the Southwest Companion Pass? If so, make sure to find out when you need to complete your minimum spend for the points to post at the ideal time.
- Make sure to register for Frequent Traveler University – learn everything you want to know about points and miles!
- Receive a $50 statement credit when you spend $300 or more at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties (total spend amongst multiple stays) through January 1, 2018.
- You can now book JetBlue flights through June 13, 2018
- A new credit card offer just came out for the Starwood Business credit card – find out more about the offer and benefits here.
- Earn up to 1,500 United miles just for shopping online!
- Check out all the currently active deals.
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out about the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!