This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Delivery.com is an online food delivery service that works with local restaurants – same concept as Seamless. So instead of calling your local Sushi place directly, for example, you can just order online through Delivery.com with the same menu options. With this Amex Offers promotion you will get a $5 statement credit with a $10+ purchase using Delivery.com. Not only that, new members will receive a $7 credit applied to their account after they place their first order (my referral link, but please feel free to post your own in the comments section).
To register your Amex card to this promotion:
- Find the Delivery.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button. Make sure to read the multi-browser trick first to allow you to save this offer on every single American Express card you have! Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a Twitter registration option.
Before you get all excited, make sure that Delivery.com is in your local area and includes restaurants that you would order in from. When I used to live in NYC, there were a bunch of restaurants part of Delivery.com and they had similar Amex Offers in the past that I was able to take advantage of! In NYC specifically, delivery minimums are the same requirement if you call the restaurant itself (typically $8-$10 minimum), which is totally acceptable. Although, I know in some other cities that is not the case.
This promotion is valid for transactions through January 6, 2018, although you must first enroll in this offer.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!