This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $60 statement credit with a $300+ purchase at any Starwood hotel within the US and US Territories. This includes Westin, W Hotels, Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Le Meridien, element, aloft, Four Points, etc. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! Unfortunately though this is a targeted offer and there is no Twitter hashtag available.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the SPG offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $300+ at a Starwood hotel with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $300 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by January 31, 2018!
While this is a targeted offer, my husband actually has this offer available on every single one of his Amex cards. I, on the other hand, do not have this offer on any card! My husband travels for work and Starwood is his hotel of choice so will be able to take advantage of this offer on every single card! I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!