Happy Sunday! I Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Through December 19th you can purchase SPG points with a 35% discount
- Purchase a $60 gift for ultimately only $10 – combine two different promotions to get this 83% savings!
- Black Friday is less then 3 weeks away!
- New IHG PointBreak hotels were announced where you can stay at a participating property for only 5,000 points!
- You can now book Southwest flights for next Summer through early August
- Complete 3 stays at any Wyndham property and earn 15,000 points which is enough points to stay at any Wyndham property for free!
- At the beginning of the month, many new Amex Offers appeared which will allow you to save money at many popular merchants
- If you purchased something and the retailer will no longer take it back, you can possibly file a claim with American Express and get the purchase price refunded
- Get up to $400 in travel credits with just one American Express credit card!
- Earn 12,000 bonus miles for shopping online!
- If you spend a lot at U.S. supermarkets, this one American Express credit card will give you 6% cash back!
- Check out all the currently active deals.
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out about the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!