This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) just announced their “Your World Sale” which is giving discounted rates at over 4,000 hotels across the world. I reached out to my contact at IHG and this is in fact their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offered something else next week as well, which is what they did last year. This offer runs through November 29, 2017.
While I haven’t taken a look at every single hotel, it does seem like these “discounted” rates might be slightly better then AAA rates, although they are non-refundable.
Additionally, they are simultaneously running some other bonus offers:
These offers include:
- Points + Cash reservation discount – get a 15% discount on the “cash” portion of your reservation. Related blog post
- 50% bonus on package reservations – earn up to 7,500 bonus points
- Purchase points promotion – purchase up to 60,000 points and earn a 100% bonus. Related blog post
- Discounted items – save 15% on select items from the IHG Rewards Club Catalogue (probably not a good deal overall!)
- InterContinental Ambassador program bonus – join this program and receive 10,000 bonus points
- IHG Rewards Club Dinning bonus – join this program and receive 2,000 bonus points
- Hertz rental discounts – book a Hertz rental car through IHG and receive a 35% discount and 3,000 bonus points
- The Venetian and The Palazzo discounts – save up to 25% at these two hotels
- Trip discounts – book an attraction/tour and receive 3,000 bonus points and a $50 discount