This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today and tomorrow only, JetBlue is running a 20% off promotion for all travel between November 29, 2017 and February 14, 2018. (Blackout dates = 12/15/17 – 1/10/18). Unfortunately though Friday and Sunday travel are excluded from the promotion. If you are not 100% sure of your plans, you can go ahead and book with the 20% off and cancel your travel within 24 hours of booking with no penalty. This cancellation policy is only applicable if the fare was booked more than 7 days of your departure date.
- Go to JetBlue’s reservation booking site
- Enter your departure and arrival city, along with dates within the promotional time period
- The promo code BFF should already be entered, but if not, enter it in the promo code field – the sale ends November 15, 2017
- Select the desired flight for the discount to appear – the discounted amount will appear in the itinerary subtotal column on the right side of the site
- **If you are flying roundtrip and either the departure or return is on a Friday or Sunday, you’ll need to search and book with two separate one ways to get the 20% discount for the flight that is not on a Friday or Sunday
Remember, there is also a 15% off promotion too when booking with points, and if you have the JetBlue Plus credit card you also receive a 10% rebate with point reservations. This promotion ends today! So you now have two awesome promotions if you are looking to book a flight with points or a paid flight! Happy flying!