Today and tomorrow only, JetBlue is running a 20% off promotion for all travel between November 29, 2017 and February 14, 2018. (Blackout dates = 12/15/17 – 1/10/18). Unfortunately though Friday and Sunday travel are excluded from the promotion. If you are not 100% sure of your plans, you can go ahead and book with the 20% off and cancel your travel within 24 hours of booking with no penalty. This cancellation policy is only applicable if the fare was booked more than 7 days of your departure date.
- Go to JetBlue’s reservation booking site
- Enter your departure and arrival city, along with dates within the promotional time period
- The promo code BFF should already be entered, but if not, enter it in the promo code field – the sale ends November 15, 2017
- Select the desired flight for the discount to appear – the discounted amount will appear in the itinerary subtotal column on the right side of the site
- **If you are flying roundtrip and either the departure or return is on a Friday or Sunday, you’ll need to search and book with two separate one ways to get the 20% discount for the flight that is not on a Friday or Sunday
Remember, there is also a 15% off promotion too when booking with points, and if you have the JetBlue Plus credit card you also receive a 10% rebate with point reservations. This promotion ends today! So you now have two awesome promotions if you are looking to book a flight with points or a paid flight! Happy flying!