This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Many new Amex Offers popped up this morining and some of them are really good! These Amex Offers allow you to save money at some popular merchants, or even make money! It seems like all these new ones are targeted and only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first). Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below!
- Cole Haan: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit or 5,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 1/6/2018
- J.Crew: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit or 2,500 Membership Reward points. Expires 1/16/2018
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Reebok: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit or 2,000 Membership Reward point. Expires 12/31/2017
- Exxon Mobile: Spend $25+, get 1,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 12/31/2017
- Banana Republic: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2017
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time or you can use at Gap or Old Navy.
- Lowe’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit or 1,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 12/31/2017
- Tip: Purchase a Lowe’s or another merchants gift card to trigger the statement credit.
- Universal Studios: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 2/28/2018
- Tip: This is for a vacation package only, not individual tickets.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. Overall
Since enrollment is limited for most offers, I suggest registering now! I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card that I would have made anyways.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.s